The school meal service provides a range of nutritious and freshly cooked meals every day.
The children are offered a choice of either the main dish of the day, or a jacket potato with various filling or a sandwich. The cost of school meals are £2.10 per day. All meals are freshly cooked on the premises.
Free School Meals - Are YOU entitled?
Did you know? There are currently over 4000 families in Denbighshire who are entitled to Free School Meals and are unaware of their entitlement.
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Hindmarsh at the school office on: 01745 353447 for more information
Children who do not have a school meal may bring a packed lunch.
The main school hall is used by children who bring a packed lunch.
Please ensure that packed lunches are brought to school in a secure container labelled with your child's name, and with appropriate food hygeine precautions taken.
Water is available, but you may wish to supply a drink. In the interest of health and safety, we would ask that children do not bring fizzy drinks or sweets.